Fall Makers Market at Abbey Road Farm
November 16 @ 11:00 am - November 17 @ 5:00 pm
Barn Swallow Artists is partnering with Abbey Road Farm to bring you an upscale holiday market in beautiful wine country. Meet some of the region’s best artists as they share their unique creations; then sip delicious Abbey Road Farm wine. It just can’t get any better than that!
Entrance to the event is free and there will be plenty of parking.
Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 11/16 and 17, 11-5.
- Lynn Van Horn, Tink Design and Recycling Studio
- Lauri L. Lewis, Unhinged Art
- Sophie Bertrand, Sophie’s Stuff
- Leslie Blanding Perrin, Leafy Lexicon
- Tanya Braukman, Rough Cut Soap Co
- Karen Brock, Karen Brock Studio
- Bobbi DeVorss, Bobbi D. Design
- Susan Fehrenbacher, Suzy’s Chocolates
- Kristi Fitzgerald, Confetti Cupcakes
- Virginia Henneghan, Woman and Wolf
- Dave Herzog, One Fork Farm
- Melissa Hoffman, Fiddlestitches
- Danelle Jones, Underbrush Art
- Lynnette Shaw & Amy Wilder, My Traveling Speakeasy
- Teresa Shelton, Teresa Shelton Designs
- Bradley Spears, Bradley Ceramics
- Krista McCallum, Pick This Farm and Studio
- Wade Sims
- Janet Zuelke, Wild Oregon Wreathes